Sunday 8 April 2012

Hello World



I've been putting this off long enough, I think. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dave, bearer of the self-evident sobriquet of Furious. Canadian born and bred, I'm a dutiful father, husband, son, friend, software developer, inveterate gaming geek, et cetera.

This digital domain's primary purpose is to store the  meandering musings of my furious mind on whatever games of the moment I find fascinating. Board games, role-playing games, and all manner of digital diversions and their ilk are likely to be represented, depending on my somewhat mercurial moods.

I've come to that age where internal processing and memory are no longer sufficient to compile and contain all the necessary run times, and  much of the extraneous metadata will be dumped here from time to time, in an effort to keep my poor old ordinator functioning and free of extraneous diversions. Or something like that.

Basically, there's a lot on my mind and on my plate at the moment, and I feel a certain need to skim of some of the supernatant cerebral effluvia that seems to collect too quickly of late. So I'm dumping the dross here until I can figure out what I'm going to do with.

So, let us exult then in this supercilious sophistry, and shout out our traditional salutations!

main()
 {
        printf("hello, world\n");
 }

No comments:

Post a Comment